What does Polarsol offer?
We are offering a system with the conversion factor of 6: 6 kWh of thermal energy are produced per 1 kWh of electrical energy. This is many times more efficient than a water-air heat pump. Why are the figures so different
- receives heat from the sun, which does not have to be re-charged;
- efficiently stores the obtained heat, until it is needed;
- rationally expends the accumulated energy as necessary;
- returns portion of the heat from exhaust heat sources after a consumption;
- is based on an innovative heat exchanger, which allows the system to operate efficiently even during severe Canadian winters.
Finally, Polarsol has one more advantage: the holding tank of the heat accumulator contains water and can be successfully used for standalone fire-fighting systems.